easy scratch paint issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are still improving the process, but the current model is the same.

Phil

I have the demon mask and it has scratched off. Is there anything I can do?

We are changing the method in which this mask is being produced, but if the paint has scratched off, it cannot be repainted.

Phil

Not on the cosmetic, how bad does it look?

I would think that a defect in the paint would be covered under the warranty. Wouldn't it technically be a defect in the product and not normal wear and tear?

The paint is not defective just because it can scratch and this in no way effects the performance of the mask.

I am sorry I asked it is not that big of a deal. The mask itself works great I thought it was just my mask doing this but I see that it is not when you get it fixed let us know I will buy a new one. Thanks

Don't be sorry, I honestly appreciate hearing from consumers, this is why I participate on these boards. We tried a new procedure for the cosmetic of this mask and will certainly improve it. I am glad you are happy with the Demon, please continue to give us feedback.

Thanks,

Phil

Back
Top Bottom