Eddy Fin Length

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guppyman

Registered
Reaction score
The wife and I have an Indonesia trip planned for fall. We need to downsize our gear. We are currently hauling around ScubaPro Twin Jet fins. They are bulky and long. I do love them though. I've been researching good travel fins. The Eddy's have come up many times. I've found the weight on the Eddy fins. I'm trying to determine the length. How long are the XXL fins? Anyone have any experience diving these is current?

Billy

My size Large are 21 inches from back of foot pocket to fin tip. Maybe @cerich or @Deep Six or @LandonL can help with the XXL sizes.

I'll try to run out to the trailer and measure mine before I head out today, if not I'll have them tonight for you. Mine are prototypes, but I don't think anything changed except the spring straps

edit: my XXL Deep 6 Eddy fins are 24.5" OAL, 21" to the top of the fin pocket, and about 14" from tip to front of the foot pocket

Last edited:
I'll try to run out to the trailer and measure mine before I head out today, if not I'll have them tonight for you. Mine are prototypes, but I don't think anything changed except the spring straps

edit: my XXL Deep 6 Eddy fins are 24.5" OAL, 21" to the top of the fin pocket, and about 14" from tip to front of the foot pocket

Thanks for answering his question. I was about to go get the tape measure when I saw your response.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom