Edge epic regs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Personally, I think he should have just kept quiet about it. After all, it isn't paying off very well for him

no worries, I'll just add it to a long list of other dive industry stuff I should have just kept quiet about...:banghead:

Chris, Phil, thank you for your frank discussion on the matter. I know I am one of many who wish to see the industry change it's policies and no doubt this is a start. There has to be some middle ground we can all agree on and hopefully discussions like these will lead us to them.

Very insightful thread. Thanks for the input guys.

Herman, here's a pic of the parts kit:

Picture16.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I just rented a set of these regs and dove four times. These regs went from easy breathing to effortless breathing with a twist of the adjustment. The regs are very rugged and feel very well at 50-60 feet. As soon as I can afford a set, I will be buying a new set from the LDS.

Marc Findlay

Chris @ EDGE and HOG sources high quality products with great features and a great price.

Medic1777 you will not go wrong using EDGE regs.

I just rented a set of these regs and dove four times. These regs went from easy breathing to effortless breathing with a twist of the adjustment. The regs are very rugged and feel very well at 50-60 feet. As soon as I can afford a set, I will be buying a new set from the LDS.

Marc Findlay

Damn...we tried hard to drown you too..... :D

Had a great weekend with you Marc and you should sell your kids so you can get that Edge Drysuit :wink:

Mike, my wife said no to selling the kids. I am trying to sell the wife!!! :rofl3:

I really wish I could buy the Edge Dry Suit, but my wife said not now. So selling my wife would kill two birds with one stone!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom