edge/HOG annouces a industry first!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I'm going to have to make a trip up to Lighthouse Diving in Lynnwood and have a look at these regulators.

I think I'm going to have to make a trip up to Lighthouse Diving in Lynnwood and have a look at these regulators.

call first and make ask them if they have in stock!

A good step in the right direction. But I'm not clear why you limit this training only to Tech divers. Is the problem that your line of gear is not appropriate for recreational divers?

A good step in the right direction. But I'm not clear why you limit this training only to Tech divers. Is the problem that your line of gear is not appropriate for recreational divers?

The HOG regs are fine for recreational diving. You'll just need to configure for recreational. I don't sell HOG regs with hoses, you order those separate.

There is no problem.

They have no HOG gear in stock

this is wonderful news. i saw a demo on dive right regs when i was new newbie and loved it. i saw a quick demo at the quarry this weekend and was really into it. I will take you up on this and look forward to it. Is Prime Scuba on board?

thanks chris
ww
scuba siren

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom