edge/HOG annouces a industry first!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't suppose my PADI intro to tech is sufficient?
Or is it?
So here's a question for you: what color is the sky in your world? If it's blue, you're already familiar with the concept that everything doesn't always boil down to black or white.

If you think you meet the requirements, find an instructor and sit down with him and discuss it. I think you'll find that most of us are trying to open doors - not close them.

An observation apropros of nothing: for every guy with the talent and drive to play on the field, there are a hundred mooks sitting in the bleachers, just waiting for an excuse to throw a beer at him. I'd still rather be a player.

1. earn a technical dive certification
  2. own at least one of their regulators
  3. take the TDI Edge/HOG Equipment Service course.

You may not meet the requirements, yet, but the path is clear. Prove that you are exceptional by following it.

While I do not know how to fix and not sure I really want to service my regs yet I would still love to take the course just to learn. I don't need cert nor I have desire to have one as I don't plan to service regs yet. Maybe a year or two from now it will be another story.

I own 4 regs (beginning of June I owned 0 as I just got into diving) and 3 of them are HOG and 4th is Atomic (with one of the seconds being HOG on it).

I want to learn more and would like to attend the course but I don't need or want cert as I will not be servicing my or someone else's gear for now.

I want to learn more and would like to attend the course but I don't need or want cert as I will not be servicing my or someone else's gear for now.
Desire isn't on the list of requirements for the course but it's usually the magic ingredient that makes everything happen. Keep diving, keep learning, keep wanting. It doesn't have to take a long time to punch out all the items on the checklist. :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom