Edge/hog Diving Equipment - Excellent Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laval

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just wanted to share my recent experience with EDGE/HOG Diving Equipment Customer Service.

I bought Hog D3 regulator last year, and my 1st stage happened to be defective, so I had a bit of trouble with it at Grand Cayman this January.

Coming back home I've contacted Jack from EDGE/HOG Diving Equipment and was very pleasantly surprised with their Customer Service. First of all, they replied to all my emails basically within 12 hours, and quickly authorized return of my regulator. So, I shipped it from Canada to the USA, and within 24 hours of its receipt, they inspected my regulator, found out that it was defective and shipped a new regulator back to me. Then, they followed up with me to ensure that I received it before my next trip.

It was very refreshing to have such an excellent customer service.
Many thanks EDGE/HOG Diving Equipment!
IMG_1571.JPG

A couple of years ago, we ordered 4 full reg sets for a trip to Cozumel. The regs came in about 4 days before we left. While putting them together one of the adjustment knobs snapped off. I called them in something of a panic and they overnighted one to me at their cost and sent a label to send the broken one back. It came in the day before we left and we had a great dive trip. Im sold!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom