Edge/HOG Equipment Service Clinic Standards Change!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim, many thanks for the heads up!! I know I will take advantage of it. I have to admit though, I have been doing them for a few years already, but would like to see how much I am off in my methods, and if so , correct them.

Hey Jim, how many spare beds do you have?
I have a one bedroom apartment and a love seat with an armrest in the middle. A bit of floor space though if you don't mind cats walking over you in the middle of the night;=)
Seriously though, there are numerous hotels within 10 minutes of me ranging from a Super 8 to a Hilton. Just had someone come up from DC last weekend for this class.
If you get a group together I will also travel with reasonable charge for expenses depending on the size of the group.

What if you want to be certified to work on someone else's Hog?

Manufacturer course through a dive shop?

This course is for individuals to service the regs they own. To service them for others you need to contact Jack and get his input. There is a little different process and part of it involves having the liability insurance that goes along with having a business.

This course is for individuals to service the regs they own. To service them for others you need to contact Jack and get his input. There is a little different process and part of it involves having the liability insurance that goes along with having a business.

Hoping to do that course at DEMA. Shooting off a message to Jack

This is great news! Although, I bought my HOG regs in May or so this year, and I'm doing a tec 40 course beginning next week so I'd be right by time I'm ready to do my service training.

So, just need to tee up with the Australian dealer to run a course in Melbourne.

Back
Top Bottom