Edge X Wifi "processing"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skoobajunkie

Registered
Reaction score
I have been having problems with my Edge X. it started the first time I used it. I was filming underwater, and the camera locked up on me, and in order to get it to reset, I had to exit the water and take the battery out. It did it a couple more times since then, but the past 4 times I've used it, all seems to be well.

My problem now that I'm having is that when I go to turn on the wifi function, the camera just sits it the "processing" mode, and will not turn on wifi. I have let it sit like that for 10 mins and still nothing. Seems like it may need some tweeks to work out the bugs in the firmware. Does anyone know if a firmware update is coming out to address these issues? and if not, how do I fix these problems?

I just sent a reply but not sure it went through. Sorry if it doubles up!!!

This is not a common problem but we did see from another user and were able to correct with a firmware patch. If you can send me your email we can forward patch to you. Sorry for the trouble!!! Please send me your contact details-my email is joe@intova.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom