Editing videos....what program do you use???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there

I'm no expert , but have got very good color video from my Canon s110, by scrupulously adjusti the WB manually every 3 to 4mts. IMVHO this works far far better than adjusting the color later and is of course heaps faster.

Best fishes c

Color in Lightroom, Final Cut for editing.

Yes the Olympus sets their own proprietary codec (a$$holes-why do so many of them DO that?). Even Adobe Premier won't open them without buying a suitable codec.

I would like to bump this thread to get an un update. What are the best options right now? I would also like to buy a second hand licence on eBay to save some money, so if the main features of a good software didn’t change it wouldn’t be bad to buy second hand a relatively older version of a software

I would like to bump this thread to get an un update. What are the best options right now? I would also like to buy a second hand licence on eBay to save some money, so if the main features of a good software didn’t change it wouldn’t be bad to buy second hand a relatively older version of a software
If you have Linux computer, Kdenlive is free and there is a Windows Beta version. I have used it and it is good. Otherwise, go with PowerDirector or Corel Video Studio, both hasve Music Plug in -- however, either of these are not that much for the latest.

I'm still using Vegas Sony Vegas great program easy to use.... You can download and buy it for around 45 bucks it's the simple home version .. and it'll do 4K
This was edited on Vegas

Last edited:

Tried lots of NLE video editing packages over the years, and Vegas is still my go-to program. Easy to learn and use, plus more features than most folks will ever use. Magix bought the Vegas apps from Sony a while back, and they’ve been improving them steadily. Unless you need automated workflows, the Studio version should be plenty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom