Egypt, red sea. South and st john's reefs book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kasper wendelboe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi looking for books explaining the dive sites and reef maps on the southern part of red sea. Fury shoals and st. Johns etc. Books or reef maps.

Many, many sites are now listed online w/ info, maps, etc. Search by dive site name using picture search to find dive site maps/sketches, then go to the website posting the graphic. You may find a whole slew of websites listed and described on that website. These are posted by guides, boats, tourism groups, dive tourists, magazines - all sorts of sources.
Digital: You might consider making your own collection of files or web pages saved for offline reading on your tablet. Real-world: you could make your own ring binder of full-color laminated sheets.

I love owning Diver's Atlas, Southern Red Sea by Hubert Mihuber, and it was esp brilliant because the pages are laminated. I don't know why this book immediately became so hard to find, it's an absolutely fabulous book. They should have been able to sell hundreds of copies.
Divers Atlas, Southern Red Sea By Martin Krejca & Hubert Minihuber

There is also this as a Kindle download from Amazon. It's an ebook form readable on almost any tablet or PC, even a suitable smartphone.
Southern Egyption red sea dive guide
https://www.amazon.com/Southern-Egy...ve+guide&qid=1559482423&s=digital-text&sr=1-1
Dive Guide to the Southern Egyptian Red Sea by Ahmed Fadel

The guides linked below are printed and designed to fit in your logbook I got a free sample ages ago and was very happy They have a site map, and site into as well as being able to be used as a logbook page if you so desire

Travelling Diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom