Emailing threads to groups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aucilla

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just tried to email a thread to an address like "members@suchandsuchclub.com." I did it two hours ago, and it hasn't been received. Is there something in ScubaBoard that would block that? If an email of a thread bounces, is the sender notified?

Our email system generally sends out several thousand messages per hour, generally sending is quick but things may get backed up. If you don't recieve it soon verrify that the address is open (i.e. anyone can send to it) and send it again. If you are sending an email to a mailing list you may first need to send it to yourself and then forward it to the list as there is probably some type of spam control.

Tech Admin:
. If you are sending an email to a mailing list you may first need to send it to yourself and then forward it to the list as there is probably some type of spam control.

That's what it was!
Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom