Emily

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biscuit7:
Personally, I don't like that they shifted the entire 5-day based on something that looks like a bobble. Only time will tell!

R
The track wasn’t changed because of a bobble, but because of two intensifying highs over the Atlantic with one of them expanding along the entire Gulf Coast.

These storms are getting old already! And I am (so far) one of the few lucky residents of Florida that have not been directly impacted by a storm-except as a place of refuge.

its looking highly likely that the oil rigs and refineries will get hit by another hurricaine this year... get ready for $3 gas and $80/bbl oil...

Scuba_Jenny:
And I am (so far) one of the few lucky residents of Florida that have not been directly impacted by a storm

There you go, now you've jinxed it!

I got the feeling last year that south Florida got off easy. This will be the payback year.

Getting out with my equity intact may turn out to be a good thing. :D

Marc

lamont:
its looking highly likely that the oil rigs and refineries will get hit by another hurricaine this year... get ready for $3 gas and $80/bbl oil...
[hijack]The second largest known oil reserves in the world are in Russia. Russia does not belong to OPEC. These facts conbined would suggest Russia is a good place to get oil from since they aren't involved in price fixing. [/hijack]

It don't look good. Here comes Emily

AL0505W5.GIF

Further south with every revision...
The damned storm knows I'm heading for Honduras Friday... I hope you guys in Miami are happy!
Rick

well, rick, you sure know how to pick your travel dates... hope things work out

(we dodged Danny last week in Roatan, got lucky)

here's the latest track:

Kathy - if Emily continues on this track you may not be allowed to fly in here (Cayman) as a tourist on Friday.

Looks like Mexico's in the sights, dont know if it'll go much further south, its pretty flat already.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom