Emily

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Murchison:
Why do I think this is a conspiracy to screw up my Honduras trip scheduled for Friday?
Rick

My wife and I are thinking the same thing! We're booked for Anthony's Key for a week starting Saturday. Her first dive trip, my third but first to Roatan.

We keep checking http://mobile.wunderground.com/tropical/ on our Blackberrys!

Steve

biscuit7:
Minors are recycled, majors are retired.

Yeah TD Emily plus the 2 other blobs behind it coming off Africa. At least I'm still buttoned up from Dennis. I'm thinking the plywood isn't going to come down anytime soon.

R
What's the one after Emily going to be called? Farley?

Five days and 100 knot winds on Cozumel....
Dang Dang Darn!!!!!

Yeah, I saw the projected course last night also. You never can tell with one of those animals...let's all pray for the best!

Rick Murchison:
You really were on vacation, weren't you?
Rick

i meant... Dennis?

She's still WAAAAAYYYYYY out there. Hopefully she'll just fizzle out and NO ONE will have to endure Emily.

Just wondering, according to the reports it has yet to pick up NNW as the models say, i am wondering if it will even make it as far north as the Yucatan, ie will it hit Nicargua (sp?) or even Venezuela or Columbia if it goes almost due west?

Back
Top Bottom