End of the line for the 7070...already??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I am heading to the nearest camera shop and getting my backup camera. Think there will be good discounts.

Wolverine:
Looks like I am heading to the nearest camera shop and getting my backup camera. Think there will be good discounts.

Blast !!! I've just paid of my credit card and now this. New Oly on the way .....
With nothing else out there it seemed like the best solution .

Safe Diving

Andrew

Heheh.. yeah, well the good news is you now have a good camera and a good backup, should last for a few years...

I have the same thing with the old 4040, primary and a backup as the housings just become Door Stops when they go...

I had another post on this from someone who was concerned that therer wasn't any point to go from "Cheaper" Film to digital as they are always being upgraded...

Well 'Yeah', but that doesn't mean it won't take great photos right?? Heheh.. just didn't seem to get it.. old versions still take good photos and at 4-5mp it's really hard to tell the difference in a 8x10... so go figure...

Anyway, now that the 7070 dream has been blasted, waiting for the New Series of DSLR (Nikon D200? D90?) to come out with their pricing setups...

Back to the old 4040... LOL.. just keep plugging away...

08.gif

I'm exhausted after reading all this.

This old fart is gonna stay with his two Oly C4000z's and PT-010 housings till either they or I quit first.

05.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom