End of the Season Picnic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Riverrat Dave

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
End of the Season Picnic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michigan Lake Divers Association

Open to Divers and their families.

Sunday Sept 27th, at Marysville Park. 3:eek:oPm
At the South end
Bring a dish to Pass and your own place settings
MLDA is supplying the hot dogs & drinks.

Be ready for some raffles to help raise the money to replace the historical marker on the wreck - Sport and to help support DAN, Divers Alert Network.

Games

River dive at 1:00pm, we are planning to enter just North of the Junction Bouy.

Come on & have some fun the weather looks to be cool & cloudy...

RSVP - 810-987-0226

I have to work until 2:00PM but I should be there by 3:00. I will ask Jared if he wants to be there for the dive and if he does he will meet you there around noon.

I might come on up if the weather looks reasonable. Haven't been diving in the river since my one and only effort in Port Huron five or six years ago

Does diving actually have an "END" to the season????

I DON'T THINK SO!!!!:no:

oops - wrong thread

So exactly where is the dive taking place? Not too familiar with the area from the land - except the HS in Marysville where my girls played V-Ball.

Kidsdream... If you get the chance, definitely come on up! The area we are diving is pretty tame in comparison to the blue water bridge area. Its a nice spot to get used to the river again.

We will be diving at Junction Buoy in Marysville. Here is a link to the location on google maps.
Google Maps - Junction Buoy Location
We get in the water just north Junction Buoy and then drift down to the boat dock area for the exit. Just off the Junction Buoy parking lot is the remnants of an old ship that is part of the built up see wall. Depths are between 10-25 feet or so.

If I missed anything on the description, I am sure Dave can correct me! :D

If you don't have it and need it, PM me and I'll send you my cell number in case you have questions. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom