Enter to Win a Dive Vacation in Costa Rica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jupitermermaid,
I love diving in Jupiter! Good stuff and nice people.

Yeah, I love diving Jupiter, too! I dive most weekends and almost every day in the summer. I never get tired of the pelagics, ledges, and pretty tropical fish Jupiter offers. Oh, and the lobster this time of year! Yum!

Awesome... Even if someone from SB won, that would be really cool.

Any news on who won?? (I figured I'd ask since DEMA started today)

I had been submitting entries almost daily for the last several months, but just recently the e-mail address I was using was deleted when I switched from Cable to DSL.....I did send an e-mail to both "Into the Drink" and "Bill Beard" alerting them to this so hopefully that did not negate all of those entries. I would have had reasonable chances but this might have screwed me over! No worries though, I am sure whoever wins will have a great time!

Shhhhhh........ Everyone doesn't need to know. As a matter of fact, I think it has been cancelled. So, I wouldn't even bother going to the website... :D

LiquidAssets.tv, the producers of the new dive travel television show "Into the Drink," is pleased to announce that we've selected a winner in our Bill Beard's Costa Rica Sweepstakes.

Without further ado ...

The winner is...

John Schmidt! Congrats John!

Thanks to all who entered. We plan on having another dive vacation giveaway in the near future. Check out our site for the latest contest.

Thanks!

Awesome! Have fun John!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom