Equipment reviews online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have used Dacor regs since I started diving. They have a hair over 100 dives on them and I just took them into my dealer for their yearly servicing. In fact he replaced the port in the first stage because they were well dove. I don't think the dealer would have problems with getting replacement parts. My husband dives with Mares MR12 Akros. I've tried them and I don't like the air delivery but he swears by them whereas I swear by my Dacor Endro's. To each his own!!
Keep in mind that Dacor warrenty says that as long as you have the equipment serviced professionally on a yearly basis that they will stand behind the product 100%.
Don't get me wrong here. My gear is mix & match. Fins/boot by Mares, suit by Dacor, SPG by Dacor as well, computer by Mares, you get the idea.

King Neptune - I love the idea of diver feedback on the products they use. Not everyone is a commercial or high paid test diver. If people want to try without buy may I recommend an Envirodive? Here in Canada (at least) reps from the big names come out with tester gear. Everything from computers, BC's to fins. It's excellent!!

Back
Top Bottom