eRDP and Decompression theory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tboxcar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My last test, any thoughts, I feel pretty comfortable with the eRDP, as they say the wheel is not required anymore. So other than the tables, I guess I should just read the Encyclopedia chapter on Deco and theory, any other thoughts!

just failed this test 2 days ago :rofl3:
My fault - too arrogant to study!
By eRDP I suppose you mean the eRDPml, right? note that there is a table in chapter 4 in its user manual (concerning depth levels on ML dives) that you need to master/copy and take it along during the exam.
you have to read chapt. 4 in the OW book (funny, eh?) and the section in the encyclopedia about deco in the physiology (note what is meant by halftimes and M-values; aslo the differences between USN tables and DSAT's.
good luck :)
EDIT: you can solve the workbook Q; to gain confidence.

Check the Study Guide here....on the exam, there will be questions you'll work with the RDP and questions you'll work with the eRDPml. They tell you which one to use. Also, make sure your Instructor has the exam revisions...there are some changes to accommodate the eRDPml.

Work through your study guide in the DKW which will cover both the theory part and the table questions and you shoudl be well prepared. And as mentioned before copy the ML depth chart from your opertaion manual. you will definately need it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom