Error "d1c00600"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bioemil

New
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Suddenly my eon core turns black and sais "d1c00600" error. I'm a liveboard and I can't use my computer. I restarted it 20 times and it looks good for 5-6 seconds but after it it turns black with that error code What can I do?

So sorry, Hope you have a backup. Really, the only thing you are going to be able to do, is send it in when you get back. You may try, if you have an internet connection. Try to interface with your laptop if you brought it.

Another thing, is it charged all the way?

Other than that I don’t think your going to get it back. Also if you did, could you trust it?

Hope you get it sorted and wish you the best.

Glenn

Have you tried removing the battery and reinstalling it?

I just got my eon steel back from the Utah service center where they upgraded it to the new Buhlman algorithm. Now I am getting a similar, but not identical, error message. This should have a 90 day warranty from the date of their repair. I will try to call them on Monday. Mine says:

System Failure
ERR - d1c00010
contact Suunto support

If you go to that website, you can text with support (they indicate). Good luck.

My LDS sent the Suunto eon steel chrome back to Utah on April 20, 2022 and I picked up a new eon steel black that Suunto sent back to the LDS on May 26, 2022. So they honored the warranty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom