ETA on Military spec bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

super7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there,

I'd like to know when I can expect the Military spec bags to start shipping.
I have ordered for a Fusion sport w/ boots and a Mil spec bag, along with other small items.
At the moment, the Mil spec bag is the only item on hold, hindering delivery. If there aren't any ETA set for the moment, or the ETA is rather remote, I might have to cancel the bag.

I don't mean to sound pushy, but I do want to fit in some pool sessions to determine how much lead I need to dive my Fusion. Out look on when the Mil spec bag will arrive, is appreciated.

Thank you for your help

Kaza

Hey Kaza, the military spec bags we are expecting to arrive the first week of July, if you would like we can send you everything else on the order and ship the bag when it arrives. or if you would prefer we can send you a traveller backpack in place of the Mil spec bag. Maybe drop us a line and we can see what we can do.
Cheers Doug,

Hi Doug
Thanks for answering. DRIS has already given me the options you mentioned. I'll get in touch with them.

Regards,
Kaza

Back
Top Bottom