Eternal War Series

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheNitroxinator

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just to put some new life in this forum...

I hope nobody takes offense at this picture, its not meant to be anything more than a creative idea. I had several ideas related to this concept, this is just the first.

The spirits are unwilling to accept that they have died. They continue to fight on a daily basis, continuing their battle for the rest of time...

eternalWar-divineWave4.jpg

Very nice. Cool concept but I think I's like it better without the spirits. It's not the subject but the technique in which they are done. The rest seems so soft and surreal, yet the spirits are harsh. Especially the two riding the Mantas. Does that make any sense?

It's not the subject but the technique in which they are done. The rest seems so soft and surreal, yet the spirits are harsh. Especially the two riding the Mantas. Does that make any sense?

I'm still debating with myself on whether I want to add some blue tinge and soften the spirits or not, so, yes, it makes sense to me. This was done for an animation background class where the instructor likes the main characters to remain "undone", so you could potentially discuss the entirety of the picture with someone who would potentially hire you. I figure I'll play with it digitally, and probably alter the picture a little bit in the future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom