Eve Schwartz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm always sorry to hear of such things. condolences to her family & friends.

Mooch (aka Eve) you will always be with me and Carmen on the remainder of our journey.

Our prayers and support to you Quinn. Whatever you need let the General know and she'll contact us my friend. Anytime,anywhere.

Capt. Jerry (aka Carp Diver)
Edit/Delete Message

Eve was one very classy lady. I dove with her about a half dozen times in Jupiter and she was great. While the rest of us were zig-zagging all over the reef for bugs, she would take her time and pull up 2 of the uncommon shovel nose lobsters.

She was quick with a smile and warm with sincerity among the trash talking men spearo’s on the boat. Sharks didn’t spook her, she’d chase them down to get a better photo.

We’ll miss you Eve and you’ll forever be in our hearts and minds!

Johnoly

I didn't know Eve. But, from what I am reading here she sounded like my kind of woman. I hope that her fate was not one of a careless mistake, it hardly seems from what I have read that she would be careless.

I was diving off WPB Saturday, the waters were very angry. I made only one dive and that was enough to tell me to stay on solid land for the rest of the weekend. Some of the others in my dive group made the second tank and then went back for the night dive. Because of the seas, and incoming storm they were only able to do a twilite dive.

We had alot of seasick divers Saturday, and in my group six of us got separated from the Divemaster. Fortunately, we were capable of keeping the six of us together and we had our safety sausages deployed when we surfaced.

I can only imagine how it would have felt should it of just been me alone and separated. I am so glad that my buddies are always on the look out for each other.

My prayers go out to all that did know and love Eve.

SeaAngel

Was wondering if anyone had a picture of Eve that they could post. I dove with a woman a few months back out of Jupiter. Her name was Eve and she was a Physical Therapist. Just curious if this is the same woman. My condolences to her friends and family.

Bruce

Was wondering if anyone had a picture of Eve that they could post. I dove with a woman a few months back out of Jupiter. Her name was Eve and she was a Physical Therapist. Just curious if this is the same woman. My condolences to her friends and family.

Bruce

Here is one of Eve with her fiance Quinn. Eve was in the medical profession as an ER nurse, not a physical therapist.

We're going to miss her.

Attachments

• Eve and Quinn.jpg
    Eve and Quinn.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 201
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom