Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaMeen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Deepblu just launched a new event for dive pros to promote their dive log verification function. would your customers like a digital logbook solution over a paper logbook? do you provide your students with pictures from the dive itself? How? Deepblu Event | Dive Like A Pro

Deepblu just launched a new event for dive pros to promote the dive log verification function. would your customers like a digital logbook solution over a paper logbook? do you provide your students with pictures from the dive itself? How?
Deepblu Event | Dive Like A Pro

Deepblu hosting a new event asking dive pros to verify dive logs. They are giving out up to 10 pairs of COSMIQ to participating instructors and their students/customers.

Deepblu hosting a new event asking dive pros to verify dive logs. They are giving out up to 10 pairs of COSMIQ dive comp to participating instructors and their students/customers

Deepblu is running a new campaign to support dive pros and their customers by giving out up to 10 pairs of COSMIQ dive computers and SMB's. Participation is automatic if dive pros make use of the dive log verification function. Deepblu Event | Dive Like A Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me, can you tell me if Deepblu hosting a new event asking dive pros to verify dive logs? I'm not sure from the previous post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom