Everytime you think you've seen it all something new pops up.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After I cleared the office tonight I drove by the boat and dive gear rental yard.

I ask the guy if he was serious about renting this stuff. He said the boats yes but the SCUBA gear was just junk but he wanted to see if anyone would try and rent it. He informed me that it was there for a joke. No Guts in the reg and one tank has a hole drilled in it.

Got my attention.

Gary D.

Gary D, thanks for the info on your area. I had no idea that your area offered so much diving potential! All dry-suit I suspect? Good photos.

CBulla:
Holy potato chip bat man! I learned something new about Idaho today!

Did you want salt on those chips? Southern Idaho grows most of the spuds. We have lots of mountains and lakes up here. Where I live is only 90 miles south of Canada so yes we are mostly dry suit diving.

"This Spuds for you". :D

Gary D.

Gary D.:
No Guts in the reg and one tank has a hole drilled in it.Gary D.
Idaho lawn art, a unique piece at that. Usually, in Gary's neck of the woods, the lawn art is limited to old cars on blocks.

Rick Inman:
Idaho lawn art, a unique piece at that. Usually, in Gary's neck of the woods, the lawn art is limited to old cars on blocks.

You haven't met my Golden Retriever "Sputter Butt" aka "Butt Head". Your going to be "Butt Head II" :eyebrow:

Gary D.

ps: He's right!

Back
Top Bottom