Excellent driver in Hurghada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P-Dog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm headed home from three weeks in Egypt and want to share the contact information of my exceptional driver.

His name is Ahmed.

WhatsApp: +20 106 433 5668

Private Taxi Hurghada

Email: Info@privatetaxihurghada.com

He was amazing. He met me at the airport (with a placard with my name and had water, juice and snacks in the car) and took me to Port Ghalib. A week later he took two of us back to Hurghada.

Ends up that PADI Travel gave me the wrong marina and two out of service local phone numbers for my second boat. Ahmed tracked down the correct marina, found a working number for the boat, and drove me back and forth twice from the different marinas. He's an extremely kind and dependable person.

If you need transportation in Egypt, he's your man.

Thank you, this is good to know and might come useful.

You are welcome. Two other people I know used him on my recommendation while I was there and thought he was wonderful.

When you find someone great, it's good to share their information. :)

You are welcome. Two other people I know used him on my recommendation while I was there and thought he was wonderful.

When you find someone great, it's good to share their information. :)

Thanks for sharing this. How much was the ride from Hurghada to Port Ghalib?

Thanks for sharing this. How much was the ride from Hurghada to Port Ghalib?

It was $60 US - a little less than half of what Aggressor was going to charge for the trip.

I paid a bit more for the return because there were two of us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom