Excellerator in Pro material

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, Bob...I will tune in to this program.

Sithong, If your on line check out my good friend Greg Holt from Scuba Radio tomorrow's show.View attachment 177661 Greg is super cool along with Bill.http://www.scubaradio.com/ They put me on the AIR once in a while. This photo was taken at Hal Watt;s Forty Fathom during a fun trip traveling with Net Doc. More to come. Happy Valentines. Best, Bob[/QUOT

I can't tell you how important Force Fins have been to me and my son...we were diving together for the second time fighting the current off Chrome Island, B.C. and I became very aware of two critical pieces of dive gear; regulator and fins

My Extra Force Fins and my son's Pro Force Fins enabled us to push through these wonderful shallows and finish a series of memorable boat dives... we are planning a dive trip to Thailand and I would like nothing more than a striking pair of neon yellow Excellerator Force Fins to forge new memories with in these exotic waters.

I remain hopeful that Force Fin production will continue to grow and allow for special requests such as mine...in other words, I'm supremely confident that you will carry on innovating and satisfying the demands of increasingly critical consumers. Thank you, Bob, for Force Fins and for being an innovator.

Cheers,

Mark

Dan, I would like to split the issue of "Split fins". The Foil Force is a Split Fin, and has a special shaped curved blade and the "Others have a flat blade"Flat Fins VS Force Fins - YouTube I coined the name, "Split Fin". During a interview for a certain Dive magazine I did not realize I was being used for the launch of my concepts for others who planned false testing of my products. In fact we were never tested and I have the legal files to prove it. But, Dan you really need to try a pair of the Foil Force.Force Fin Foil Force Fin . I will find my personal pair so. Well I hope every one is enjoying the evening with their sweet hearts. Every one should be super happy Susanne Chess has kept the light's on at Force Fins, she is my special partner, friend and ... Genoa Italy.View attachment 177684

Bob,
You do know that the bogus companies have already destroyed the meaning of the word Split Fin.....and that it would really complicate the ranting I enjoy if I had to begin discussing good splits and bad splits.....Not to mention all the poor confused split fin wearers that already have enough problems without us trying to confuse them with new meanings to what has become a vile word......

Maybe we can refer to the Foil Fin as a Rimation style Fin..that even sounds more power producing :) ???

Dan, Good Morning. I agree with you on the confusion between bad and good, Split fins. The sun is setting on the flat fin split designs. You can see the movement back to Jet Fin style fins and switching to my Bungee heel strap design. I feel like a "Bull in a China shop" after watching Mission Blue. Sneak Peak at the Mission Blue Film! | Mission Blue Dr, Sylvia Earle is one of the biggest Force Fin fan's......Nothing beats her " Deepness" Ruby Red Tan Deltas force Fins. Our distributor in Japan order their first shipment of Force Fin Foil Force,Force Fin Foil Force Fin that's say's some thing. Force fin is on a roll once again, thanks for all the support. I am amazed how much traffic our Facebook pages generate...and the wonderful Scuba Board. A honest location for the Force Fin to harbor. I going to find my Tan Delta Foil Force, so you can fly in the warm waters of Florida.

Hi Bob,

Will the whisker be available together will the Excellerating Force?

Hongrace, That's a good question. The Excellerating Force is Ok without winglet's, but nice to have the variable power choice. By spring we can be back in action, with the winglet line. . We were shut down by our California Production plant during their sale last year, but our other production plant in Pennsylvania is kicking into gear. and has saved Force Fin from another faithless blow. Thanks for the support. Bob

Well, yes I wear pink glitter Alegria shoes and pink tiger Danskos, and orange/red/green Keens and my wedding shoes were pink daisy Chaco kayaking sandals. A girl has to have some fun when 90% of my professional work clothing is black/gray colors. So yes, I custom ordered a pair of RED force fin winglets..with sparkles. The rest of my dive gear is black. Makes it easy to find me underwater.

I am patiently WAITING for Bob to have fun colors again. My husband wants green. I just want a new color (can I have glitter again!??!?!). Bob keeps posting awesome shots of force fins on his facebook page...but they aren't in production yet. So he just makes me drool all the time.

OK, I am going to have to just say, that even though I am a huge fan of Extra Force and Excellerating Force Fin models....that Black is a much more desirable color for them.....at least for me..... :)

You guys that want the brightly colored ones.....what color shoes do you wear on land?? :)

Oregondiver. Dan is right, our main customer's only want black Force fin Pro. Since I just recently learned to post images on facebook, I am just having fun sharing 40 years of Force Fin designs. We made colorful fins for over 25 years, plenty of time to grab a pair. Not sure if we will be making colors again. Like my father told me before passing on "Son nothing good last forever".

Good morning Bob! I have been scrubbing the internet for a few months to find fun color force fins and not finding any. Before a pair of force fins were a save up splurge (back when you had colors). Now I can just buy a pair for my husband..but we already have black pros. And blue. And yellow. But unfortunately all xxl. We need XL for himfor our tropical diving. So I keep watching to see when you will have dive fins that are something other than pro's (aka winglets). You create beautiful works of art that I love diving with!

I just took my black regular force fins to Fiji. I didn't bring my favorite green tan deltas because I know if they get lost I can't replace them. I would love to see the colors come back so I can get the ruby red or purple.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom