Excited - Shore dive set up on Maui!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AevnsGrandpa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just excited that I have set a shore dive when the wife and I will be in Maui the first week of November. Saw that Extended Horizons was doing reef cleanup dives and thought it would be something good to do as well as something I have not done there yet (shore dive that is).

Hoo hoo!

Jeff

They're a fantastic shop and have some nice shore diving nearby. Have a great time!

image.jpeg
Are you going to want to hit some south shore sites? They're pretty good that time of year!

Just excited that I have set a shore dive when the wife and I will be in Maui the first week of November. Saw that Extended Horizons was doing reef cleanup dives and thought it would be something good to do as well as something I have not done there yet (shore dive that is).

Hoo hoo!

Jeff

Hi! My name is Harmony, and I am the Instructor at Extended Horizons that you will be diving with. I absolutely love teaching this course! It is a great dive, and we are helping the environment! What more could one ask for?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom