Exercise plan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Avic7

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago, there was a post about a guy who wanted to get into shape through running and weightlifting. I just got on and spent 30 minutes looking for those posts but haven't had success so far. I was hoping to use those advise previously given to work out an excercise plan related to scuba diving but since I can't find it, I am wondering if someone can point me in the right direction.

The reason why I want to get into shape is to strengthen my back (car accident, so when I study too long my back and neck hurts), feel more alive (more energetic) and improve my air consumption so that I can make the dives last longer.

I am still a full time student so Simon Fraser University gym, swimming pool and other facilities are available. I am asian, 25 years old, 5' 11 and weigh 190 kg, my target weight is 175. I prefer to use an hour or two each day to exercise, the rest of my time is spent studying and eating and sleeping, and looking at that flickering computer screen. About my diet, I eat at least a bowl of rice a day with helpings, I have to have a bowl of rice, so that ain't changing :11ztongue . McDonalds are about once a month. Right now I am starting to look at what I eat so less ice-cream, cake and chocolate. :blah:

Other than that, I don't know what other info to offer. I want to mix swimming, running, and weight lifting together. Not necessarily all of them in one day but one or the other, etc. I do not want to build up lookin like Arnold S. but want to build up on strength and endurance and look lean.

Looking forward to hearing from you all, and if this is a repeat post on the same subject that someone has already posted but I was too incapable to find through my vast computer skills :crafty: , then you will recieve a personal PM apology from me, once you let me know who you are.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom