'Exploding Boobs'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe another diver to go down with her to keep and eye on them.

A... Bosom Buddy? :rofl3:

Ahem, sorry.

Of course there would have to be video documentation of the effects and it would have to roll for the entire dive, cuz no one knows when combustion will occur.

Give me a month or so and I'll have a ContourHD with u/w housing.

Peace,
Greg

Also, think about reverse pressure. If they are combat pilots or flying in near-space environments or astronauts, seems to me the balloon expands rather than contracts via reverse pressure underwater, wouldn't this topic be of more interest if it were disussing the subject matter at altitiude with less psi rather than below sea level?

There was an episode of the Mythbusters about breast implants and sudden airplane decompression. I cannot find that episode in the Mythbusters' web site, but I remember that they could not reproduce the effect of exploding breast implants owing to a sudden decompression, so the myth should be false.

Hopefully we can keep a breast of this topic!

I'm going to trump all your offers as a dive buddy. I'm an RN, CCEMT-P, employed as an ED/flight nurse. Only person here (that I know of...) with better qualifications to deal with an emergency boob exam would be TSandM, and I doubt she's as motivated to volunteer. :D

I'm a leg man myself.

I'm often told I'm an @ss man. In fact, where ever I go someone will say "You're an @ss, man."

Katie Price has been warned that her surgically-enhanced breasts could explode or drown her if she goes ahead with a diving course, according to a report.

As the saying goes:

"This thread is worthless without pictures!"

It does seem that Ms. Price has picked up a few of the hand signals. Here she indicates to her buddy that it's time to ascend...

katie_price_Jordan.jpg

:eyebrow:

This is an important topic and I feel I need to stay "abreast" of this situation! LOL

I'm a leg man myself.

I know a few lady go divers who dive with breast implants. I've never seen them explode.

I bet you kept a close eye on them too:wow:... because that's what being a good buddy is all about! :cool3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom