'Exploding Boobs'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As the saying goes:

"This thread is worthless without pictures!"

It does seem that Ms. Price has picked up a few of the hand signals. Here she indicates to her buddy that it's time to ascend...

katie_price_Jordan.jpg

:eyebrow:

Priceless! :rofl3:

Maby she could just use them for a BC and save money?

Ya know, I suspect the surgery to install the falsies is more dangerous than diving with them.

. . . Victorias secret . . .

Totally unrelated to the topic. While in Saba last month we ran into Wexler's boat "The Limitless" (pun on the Limited). His wife and kids were diving and had a 2:1 DM/Instructor ratio with them. They brought 5 of their own DMs and hired a local to serve as the 6th as well as give the dive briefings and site selection.

Now there's the job I want . ..

This entire thread is a bust!

As the saying goes:

"This thread is worthless without pictures!"

It does seem that Ms. Price has picked up a few of the hand signals. Here she indicates to her buddy that it's time to ascend...

katie_price_Jordan.jpg

:eyebrow:

imagen1mj.jpg

Looks like a great desktop.:D

You pays your money you gets your card! I want to be a fitter for Victorias secret. The mild arthritis in my hands gives them a natural curve that would be perfect.

I'd say that comes from too much computer time, your hand curve fits a mouse perfectly :D

I'd say anyone with a surgically enhanced chest ....:acclaim: breast not dive below thirty feet

I'm going to trump all your offers as a dive buddy. I'm an RN, CCEMT-P, employed as an ED/flight nurse. Only person here (that I know of...) with better qualifications to deal with an emergency boob exam would be TSandM, and I doubt she's as motivated to volunteer. :D

What does having ED (erectile dysfunction) have to do with being a flight nurse? Do I want to know? I mean, I guess I would feel a little reassured if I were the hapless victim, but.. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom