Express Tech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua-Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I would like to request that Zeagle bring back the original ET. The deluxe is great for some but I can't see spending over $100 more for shoulder pads, deluxe harness and back pad that I will pull off and through into a box and never use. Then I still have to purchase webbing to make a standard harness. The standard ET has a loyal following the ET deluxe, not so much. The ET probably has the longest running thread dedicated to a BC on scubaboard.

I would second this motion... call it the ET Goes Home. We just want the original configuration back on the shelves.

1la6jd.jpg

I would like to request that Zeagle bring back the original ET. The deluxe is great for some but I can't see spending over $100 more for shoulder pads, deluxe harness and back pad that I will pull off and through into a box and never use.

It's probably been 7 or 8 years since I bought my ET. I liked the idea of padding and bought what I think was then offered as the ET with the optional shoulder and back pads--I don't think they were selling the package as the "Deluxe" yet. I loved it, but after diving with it for a while I removed the shoulder pads because I felt they weren't doing anything for me and just seemed to get in the way, and then after diving with it for a while longer I removed the back pad because it didn't seem to be doing anything for me. So in the end I had just the original ET, and the pads sat in a box for years. I sold it and the pads a few months ago to another SB'er, but it was a good BC, and I enjoyed it.

I love my standard ET. I added D rings and made a crotch strap and couldn't be happier. It is much more flexible than my Ranger was.

I would like to request that Zeagle bring back the original ET. The deluxe is great for some but I can't see spending over $100 more for shoulder pads, deluxe harness and back pad that I will pull off and through into a box and never use. Then I still have to purchase webbing to make a standard harness. The standard ET has a loyal following the ET deluxe, not so much. The ET probably has the longest running thread dedicated to a BC on scubaboard.
Check your inbox.

Well looks like I have one on the way.

I want one!
There are usually two or three in Vanessa if you ever want to give one a spin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom