Extra Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sask Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Was talking with my sister and we decided we are going to spend an extra day in Coz is anybody else planning on extras,
She will just want to grab some sun, but I will be looking to do a little more diving :D

Well if your up to an early morning ferry ride, I wouldnt mind a day of diving with Geofish again

I'm staying one extra day!
I just got my new Dive Caddy today!!! Got the first gen for $179.00!:D I have a goal of NO CHECKED BAGS! :confused: I have to admit, this is a very nice system. Yes, I have all my gear out and have been testing my new purchase. Is it too early to pack?!?

I just got my new Dive Caddy today!!! Got the first gen for $179.00!:D I have a goal of NO CHECKED BAGS! :confused: I have to admit, this is a very nice system. Yes, I have all my gear out and have been testing my new purchase. Is it too early to pack?!?

Nice, I have been thinking of getting one of those myself, guess I better get off the fence and order one.

My wife and I got a couple of them at the dive show in Chicago a few years ago. It took us a few times to get them packed anywhere close to how they do it on the video. Still ended up with a checked bag.

When staying the extra day at the hotel do we pay that in advance as well or when we are there, also those that are staying and want to dive on the saterday are you planning on dive paridise with the two morning dives for 65 bucks or diving else where.

When staying the extra day at the hotel do we pay that in advance as well or when we are there, also those that are staying and want to dive on the saterday are you planning on dive paridise with the two morning dives for 65 bucks or diving else where.

Extra day paying - Just tell Al at Bay adventure you want to stay the extra day and he will let the hotel know and add it to your final invoice.

Roxanne and I will be diving with Dive Paradise somewhere, I am going to have them take us to sites we have not covered during the invasion. Even tho we have been to Coz 7 times there are still site to cross off my wish list.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom