Extreme Exposure goes above and beyond!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaInChicago

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
During one of my trips to cave country I had the bulb of one of my HIDs break. The staff at Extreme Exposure quickly sent it in to Halcyon to have the light head tested and repaired along with another HID that met the same fate some time ago. I was given a rental while in town and shortly after I left town I was quoted a very reasonable price to install new bulbs. I agreed and the items were shipped along with a couple of other goodies on my wish list.

Normally the quick and attentive service stops there, except the package didn't arrive. I didn't know the items had shipped till I saw my credit card had been charged (not that I was in a rush). I called to verify that the package was in transit as I hadn't received it. I was told it had been delivered, I was immediately concerned because my dog ate the last package containing a dive computer that was left unattended at the rear of our house. It turned out the package was delivered to the wrong address. EE requested a pickup of the package, and UPS retrieved it shortly afterwards. Then the unthinkable, UPS lost the package, WTF.

EE filed a claim and offered to credit me the cost of the items. Knowing the new Halcyon Focus was in the works and would be officially announced soon, I asked if I could keep it a store credit till the new light was available. EE happily agreed and I waited a few months till it hit production. I called a couple of days later to inquire about purchasing and was told that I was already on the list…Awesome, put me down for two! Fast forward a couple of weeks and the NSS-CDC Midwest Workshop is right around the corner. I gave EE a ring to inquire on the status and was told I was being comp'd the complete cost of one of my lights with shipping. Who could ask for anything more? Extreme Exposures customer service has always been amazing, and this was the icing on the cake.

Thank you to the entire staff of Extreme Exposure, it's always a pleasure to do business with a company who shares the same passion of diving.

P.S. My light arrived just in time for me to use during some great cave diving in Missouri (This light kicks ass).

I couldn't even tell you the number of times Doug and his staff at EE have gone above and beyond for me.
fantastic service there. every time

I'm in the Same boat as litehedded - I can't even count the number of time EE, Doug, Kyle, and the whole crew there has gone above and beyond for me and anyone else i've sent in there. And for that matter Halcyon as well!!
Awesome place and people all around

Doug did some dry suit work for me a while back . . . the suit eventually ended up somewhere else, later on, and the people there said the work he had done looked as though it had come from the factory.

Doug did some dry suit work for me a while back . . . the suit eventually ended up somewhere else, later on, and the people there said the work he had done looked as though it had come from the factory.

He implored me not to buy a dry suit without talking with him first. I think I may take him up on that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom