Eye Hemorrhage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting. When I look side to side they move but slowing float back toward center. But are you saying that if I make an effort to look up and down throughout the day it will help move the floater away from center and stay there? Or just a temporary effect?

It's not working for me. I've one in each eye, almost dead center in each and a little spiderwebbing too.

The effect would be temporary. To elaborate, my suggestion is to look up and down rapidly for a short period. You cannot substitute this motion for daily vision. This may shift the floater up or down slightly. No guarantees.

The effect would be temporary. To elaborate, my suggestion is to look up and down rapidly for a short period. You cannot substitute this motion for daily vision. This may shift the floater up or down slightly. No guarantees.

That's how I was doing it. Regardless, within a mere couple of seconds or less, the spots settled right back to their usual position. :(I was told that my brain would look past them. Didn't happen. I was told thst gravity would eventually drop them below the retinal nerve and then their shadows would no longer cause the black spots, ergo, I wouldn't see them. That hasn't happened either, not even the tiniest bit in the oldest one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom