F-18 wreck off San Diego, CA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is anybody doing any wreck diving in and or around the Philippines or done any dives in the past that wants to share anything? I know there is alot of wrecks here but what is accessible for non tech diver. Planes are my main interest, but ships & subs would do too. I just moved from Chicago to the Philippines recently I am in Cagayan de Oro City just 2 hour drive from Duca Bay, Camiguin Island is just a short jump from Duca Bay. If anyone wants to hook up diving in this area send me a PM Paul

Is anybody doing any wreck diving in and or around the Philippines or done any dives in the past that wants to share anything? I know there is alot of wrecks here but what is accessible for non tech diver. Planes are my main interest, but ships & subs would do too. I just moved from Chicago to the Philippines recently I am in Cagayan de Oro City just 2 hour drive from Duca Bay, Camiguin Island is just a short jump from Duca Bay. If anyone wants to hook up diving in this area send me a PM Paul
Lots of IJN warships around Surigao Strait eg. Battleships Yamashiro and Fuso etc etc but in pretty deep water 190m.
USS Flier in 100m off the southern tip of Palawan. Quite recent discovery.
USS Cooper(180m) in Ormoc Bay with at least 5 Japanse destroyers from 100m to 280m there. Rob Lalumiere an USA citizen residing in Leyte has tons of information on those wrecks sunk during Battle of Leyte Gulf. Rob dived the USS Cooper himself. He can also show you a Lockheed PV/ B34 Lexington in Ormoc Bay(60m).
F-4(Phantom) fuselage(45m) outside Subic Bay.

There is a up turn B-29 in the east coast of Malaysia.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom