Faber Blue Steel L95DVB Tank BRAND NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CavemanScuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Made in Italy by Faber. This is supposed to be one of their most popular tanks. I bought it at a show but decided I can't really afford another tank.

2640 PSI
8" diameter
95 cu. ft.
BRAND NEW
MSRP $446.95

Selling for what I paid: $297

Tank is located in Grand Rapids, MI. I would like local pick-up but I am willing to try shipping but all shipping must be paid by you.

Last edited:
Is this still here? Since this needs VIS I will go to $285 plus shipping. Can't beat that! Somebody wants this thing, I know it!

BRAND SPANKIN NEW!!!!! Never been wet.

Might be the price, just as an FYI I can get these for around $230 from the LDS.

Wow dude, you should snap up dozens of those as they are selling them at a loss from Faber.

That's a good deal on a 2009 closeout special. I noticed no valve....but that is only 20 so you are at 260 for a 2009 tank....you should go for it unless you are interested in buying mine for my asking price. If you have done any looking around for current pricing, current tanks are in the $350 range. This is a 2011 tank with a + rating to 2640 PSI. Not an apples to apples you have here.

Buy Faber 95 Cubic Foot (cf) Low Pressure (lp) steel tank L95DVB with reviews at scuba.com

That's a good deal on a 2009 closeout special. I noticed no valve....but that is only 20 so you are at 260 for a 2009 tank....you should go for it unless you are interested in buying mine for my asking price. If you have done any looking around for current pricing, current tanks are in the $350 range. This is a 2011 tank with a + rating to 2640 PSI. Not an apples to apples you have here.

Buy Faber 95 Cubic Foot (cf) Low Pressure (lp) steel tank L95DVB with reviews at scuba.com

At 2640 psi the tank has 95 cf of air. I'm willing to bet the one he listed is the same thing. The only thing different is maybe needing hydro a year or two sooner. Either one is a good deal as long as the transaction goes smoothly.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom