Closed: Faber HP 80s (3180 PSI) with SCUBAPro H-valves [SOLD]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green_Manelishi

Contributor
Reaction score
Due to "complex, type B, aortic dissection" (and aneurysms) my dive days are over and I am selling my gear.

The tanks are located in central MA, just west of Worcester, and my injury effectively prevents me from lifting them to ship. Soooo, you will need to pick them up where I live.

Tanks are $100 per, or best offer, and need visual and hydro. If you take both we can cut a deal.

Due to "complex, type B, aortic dissection" (and aneurysms) my dive days are over and I am selling my gear. .

Bummer about your aorta problem, but why quit diving? I've had nearly my entire aorta replaced and can't wait to get back under water!!

Jim

Bummer about your aorta problem, but why quit diving? I've had nearly my entire aorta replaced and can't wait to get back under water!!

Jim

Tell me more about the replacement. Why replaced? What was the reason? What is your age?

Tell me more about the replacement. Why replaced? What was the reason? What is your age?
They started about five years ago by replacing the ascending aorta and finished up a couple years later by replacing the rest down to above the waist. That surgery resulted in the mother off all scars, going from my belly button up under my arm and around the back. They had to break ribs to get in to do the work.

I'm 68 and just now starting to get some ambition back. I've been diving since I was 14, so I do miss it.

Jim

They started about five years ago by replacing the ascending aorta and finished up a couple years later by replacing the rest down to above the waist. That surgery resulted in the mother off all scars, going from my belly button up under my arm and around the back. They had to break ribs to get in to do the work.

I'm 68 and just now starting to get some ambition back. I've been diving since I was 14, so I do miss it.

Jim

The risk of a fate worse than death is not worth it to me. I was certified @ the age of 15, and yes I miss it but I also miss burpees, weight lifting, sex, drinking, and a many other things.

Back
Top Bottom