Fantasea FD-40X and Nikon D40x or D60?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Sigmas are good lenses if you get a good copy. The trouble is they can have varying build quality. An awesome lens is the 17-70 mcro, very sharp and fast.

The 10-20 is good above water, but seems to suffer for soft corners when used uw with a dome.

Jack

The Sigmas are good lenses if you get a good copy. The trouble is they can have varying build quality. An awesome lens is the 17-70 mcro, very sharp and fast.

The 10-20 is good above water, but seems to suffer for soft corners when used uw with a dome.

Jack

I'd like to note also that we bought the 10-20mm for "above water use". My above post is based on that.

Mike / Jack thanks for all your help. Will have to start saving a few more pennys for my housing now.

Have a good backup that I can at least try the strobes out with :) Happy diving and thanks once again for the advice

Back
Top Bottom