Fantastic Atomic customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bali1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Bought used B2 first and second stage and of course sent them to AA for a full service check. I got a call saying that the first stage was really corroded and in bad shape but AA will replace with new first stage under warranty. The second stage just needed regular service.

I am very impressed with the customer support and now I have a great reg which will last for years. I have not had a long history with AA but this experience was awesome. Charging more money is one thing. Standing behind your product seems all too rare nowadays but is priceless to the consumer. Being able to use factory service is also a plus since LDS servicing is hit or miss. The seller self-serviced the regs so caveat emptor but things worked out even better than I had any reason to expect. Time to dive.

Thank you Bali!....Enjoy your Reg!

To bad AA does not have any 40 y/o regulators. Well, I guess they do. Just under a different name.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom