Fantasy Scuba Print. "Missed Shot"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nfdiver

Registered
Reaction score
I am an artist in the film industry and between jobs I drew up this drawing " Missed Shot" for myself. Over the years I had several dive buddies that said they wanted a copy so I produced this High Quality Print. I had them use the same paper and print quality as the original. This is a signed print and looks much better then in the photo. I started selling these for $120 but am now selling them for $60 each. Contact me at nfdiver@yahoo.com or 661 607 3856.

Attachments

• dragonWaterMarkLowRez.jpg
    dragonWaterMarkLowRez.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 168
That's a very cool drawing. Do you have others?

Thank you. I've been trying to see if these sell before I do others. I also have plans for non fantasy pictures such as a tech diver, wreck divers and such. It is very expensive to make these prints so I can't do others until I see divers wanting art. So many shops say Divers do not buy art, only art on T-Shirts. I personally don't buy photos because I make my own. But I love scuba art. It didn't sell in any dive shop here in LA but then the owners didn't really try and sell it from what I found. Just trying to find the right place to sell it and then make more. Sorry to say this is as low a price I can go.

Back
Top Bottom