Favorite Breakfast Spots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

horn34

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I searched and there hasn't been a general breakfast thread in 5 years, so let's hear 'em. We're staying right by La Choza, so we'll probably give them a shot, as well as RockNJava. Maybe the Casa Mexicana buffet if we're really hungry.

You've already got my faves nailed! Rock'n Java has GREAT coffee and other goodies We have found they're a superb lunch spot as well. Fantastic burgers!

Of course, we stay at Casa Mexicana, so the free breakfast is a great place for our group to meet up and get ready to dive each morning.

You’ve got three of the best breakfasts on the island right there. A few others off the top of my head would be Jeanie’s (across from
mega), La Cuisine (next to Ego gym), Mar y Juana (on waterfront under hotel Vista Del Mar) actually has good breakfast too and they open early.

I searched and there hasn't been a general breakfast thread in 5 years, so let's hear 'em. We're staying right by La Choza, so we'll probably give them a shot, as well as RockNJava. Maybe the Casa Mexicana buffet if we're really hungry.
horn34 I left you a guide on your last post "cheap eats".

horn34 I left you a guide on your last post "cheap eats".
Thanks, I saw it. This is more about getting a new thread going that people can easily find without having to dig through a hundred threads with the word "breakfast" in them.

Coz Coffee on 5a Ave (the pedestrian mall) between (what would be) Lic Benito Juarez and Calle 2 Nte, across from Wet Wendy's.

They roast their own coffee (big roaster is on display and they give tours). Espresso drinks and excellent strong French press coffee, and they have several yummie breakfast items on the menu. It's our go-to breakfast spot.

Amparo's on Calle 2 & Ave 10 is very good. We like to grab a (iced) Peanut Butter Coffee at Coz Coffee and walk to Amparo's for a full breakfast.

I eat breakfast about twice a year so I'm definitely not an authority, but I very much enjoyed breakfast at La Candela on Ave 5 y Calle 6N. I think they open at 8:00am. My girlfriend loves the breakfast burrito at Gorditos, also Ave 5 at Calle 2N? One block one way or the other anyway.

Back
Top Bottom