Favorite Food?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chicken pot pie or chiken-n-dumplins . . .

the K-onnisseur

in a word>>> RIBS!!!!!!!!

baby back, succulent, smokey, tanging, sweet, juciy, fall-off-the-bone, lick your fingers raw, barbequed, ribs.

great, now i'm hungry...

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that triptrop = Andler = Monroe = hbenlulu = dingo12, and this is a different spamming effort than we usually see, though not what you would call "sophisticated."

Sockpuppets are a violation of the TOS.

Do you know scubadiveeilat?

I like to eat Vegetables and fruits.I like green salad also in my meal.I am a vegetarian so i always prefer vegetables not any other food.

I don't believe in vegetarians, They're kinda like the boogieman. I tell my boys that if they don't eat their dinner, the vegetarians are gonna come and get them. Lol. As a great carnivore once said, " I eat things that eat salad".

My list is
-Whole bellied fried clams, mainly because I can't get them out here
-Ribs, I don't get them in restaurants anymore because they're rarely as good or better than my own recipe.
-Poutine, smoked meat, tortiere, and a good Harvey's hamburger. The main reasons I visit home.
-and last and most importantly BACON

Last edited:
My favorites are: :drooling:

Massy's Pizza from Columbus, Ohio
White Castle
George's Coneys from Columbus, Ohio
Mike's Pastries in Boston are to die for

The pizza and Pastries are so good I have thought long and hard about ordering and have them delivered for $100 each, just for delivery and think that I got them at a good price.

However, I only get those once every year or two when I go home to visit. But I still dream of them. Since I am trying to be good, one of my home cooked favs are Thai Peanut Chicken and white rice. I could just eat the white rice with peanut sauce.

I am a Universalist Pizzatarian ...

... oh, and a real honest-to-Giuseppe cannoli just sends my spirit to heaven ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Back
Top Bottom