Favorite Log Book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 for Subsurface.

After spending several hours entering my old logs into a spreadsheet, and then downloading them into Subsurface, I really enjoyed the Subsurface interface. I then increased my “note” section participation as this is the fun part of a dive log to me. So I had several hours into Subsurface that were not anywhere else (all uploaded to the cloud).

Then my son was working on uploading his Subsurface and messed up, and wiped out all my cloud account, overwriting my account with his.

I reached out to Subsurface and asked if there was anything they could do. I got an almost immediate response from Dirk, and within 30 minutes of it happening, my entire log had been restored!

Excellent customer service!

And it’s free.

My favorite is DiveLog (electronic) on my iPhone. It's the first dive log that I don't dread filling out and I love to go through and review my past dives. Highly recommended

Back
Top Bottom