Favorite Military Sayings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never share a gun pit with anyone braver than yourself

Oh *******it, Here's Murphy again!

A sucking chest wound is natures way of telling you to slow down

"If I hear you call that *******ing weapon a rifle again i'm gunna shove that *******er so far up your *******ing arse your new trade will be a tripod"! - Me to several new recruits over the years.

"To err is human, To forgive is devine... Neither of which is Marine Corp policy"

rcndiver:
haji may not speak english, but he damn sure understands barrel

haji really understands length of wood or pipe best.

My Favorite Sayings:

Incoming rounds have right of way.
Naval Coastal Warfare = NCW = No Clue Whatsoever; Naval Coastal Welfare.
NCW Motto - Harder than it has to be.
Dig, Haji, Dig!
F--king HVA's; I can't get any work done.

When I got to Korea my TC told me to "check for soft spots in the armor" on my M113...And of course when an e-5 tells you do do something you do it...So i was beating on the side of my track with a wrench :D

My buddy got it worse...They told him to check the shocks on the 113...Picture this, a guy 5ft nothing 130lbs jumping up and down on each corner of a 13 ton armored track vehicle...I think I got the better end of it...lol

As an Army brat, I'm surprised you left out the one your children or spouses or significant others (or that unforunate fool you brought home from the bar) scream everytime you roll out of bed!

You can thank Good Morning Vietnam for this one, b/c I echo its sentiments everytime Daddy (53) and I (20) go for a run each morning so he can kick my butt on the 5 mile run...

"whats the OH in O600 (so its more like 0530/00) stand for?"
"Oh my god(insert personal favorite expletive) its early"

jwalters:
When I got to Korea my TC told me to "check for soft spots in the armor" on my M113...And of course when an e-5 tells you do do something you do it...So i was beating on the side of my track with a wrench :D

My buddy got it worse...They told him to check the shocks on the 113...Picture this, a guy 5ft nothing 130lbs jumping up and down on each corner of a 13 ton armored track vehicle...I think I got the better end of it...lol

It could have been worse, Dude, as they could have told you to collect an exhaust sample with a garbage bag. Picture trying to hold a garbage bag of the exhaust port of an M2A2 Bradley and having it start to melt where it is touching the exhaust port. Thankfully my first duty assignment as a cherry LT was in a reserve drill sergeant unit so when I got on active duty and assigned as a mechanized infantry platoon leader, I knew all the little things they loved to do to LTs and never fell for any of them.

And yes, you did get the better end of it.

Coast Guard bumper sticker:

Support Search and Rescue:
Get Lost!

prior planning prevents piss-poor performance.

Never be the senior man with a secret!

Back
Top Bottom