Favorite "safety" inspection station?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FWIW, I took it to the Jiffy Lube on Beretania, by University. It seems that the safety inspections are done differently by each shop (surprise :rolleyes: ). I'm pretty sure the suspension is fine (at least compared to my wife's care, and hers passes just fine), so I'm going to try Lance's Chevron on Nuuanu, and then branch out from there.

"maybe you need an inspection done by someone who is older than your car."

It's scary thinking I was 7 when my car rolled off the assembly line...

Matt

Ok, problem solved. I took it to Lance Goya's Chevron and they passed it no problem, just did the lights, wipers, and horn test.

Matt

i know this thread is very old but i'm trying to pass safety inspection. does anyone know where i might get passed with my front side windows tinted at 20%?

i know this thread is very old but i'm trying to pass safety inspection. does anyone know where i might get passed with my front side windows tinted at 20%?

Not sure on the tint, but Chik's Auto Air on Liliha did me right when another place hadn't...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom