Fdog trip: 2 weeks on the Aquacat!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you want to come, but can't spend 2 weeks? We've still got 2 full cabins left and looking for a male roommate. We decided to open it up to those that would like to only come for 1 week. The price is $2420 and that includes all the port taxes, fuel charges and port fees. We are not going back to the Nassau port in between weeks, but will be stopping at George Town ($90 one-way plane ticket). If you come the first week you will board in Nassau and depart out of George Town. If you want to join us for the second week, you will need to fly into George Town and depart out of Nassau.

If you're interested, send James a pm.

Janet

It is a wonderful trip. I just spent a week on the Aqua Cat. That new motor for the generator should be nice and the new motor in the Sea Dog was running fine when I left.:D

I was in Cabin #1 and it is certainly a great way to go. Close to the dive deck for that last minute thing you forgot. Tell Captain Ron, First Mate Chris, Dive Master Tom, Chef Kirk and the rest I said HI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom