February 2013, The most awesome, coolest list ever!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where in Kansas are you from?
I was born in KS.

33 days, 15-1/2 hours! :cheers:

1KWIK_69(Dave) my new hang out is the Love Bar. A great place to have fun. cant beat the location. Like Palapita. LOVE BAR is past the bronze statues after the ferry pier. Just north of the airport calle. it is under the palapa. Right on the beach. Maria and Rueben own the place. Amazingly friendly. Tell Maria I sent ya. Hopefullly I will be there anyway.:D kev
That sounds like a great place for a gathering the night of the 24th! Are they open Sundays???

---------- Post added January 21st, 2013 at 09:10 PM ----------

Where in Kansas are you from?
I was born in KS.
How did that get changed to Kansas??? It use to say Kansas City! lol

I live in KC MO North of the river......

Guess I should go fix that. :idk:

So you guys have a gathering at the beginning and ending of the month... I get in on the 11th and leave the 18th. Anyone want to make a middle of the month happening?

At any rate, has there been a consensus of where to meet?
Weird? It said Kansas in the threads but showed Kansas City in my profile. I changed it anyway. :)

me, the bf and our dive op will be at hotel cozumel from Feb 4-11 diving through Papa Hogs. May or may not be able to do a meetup, depends on what my dive friends are up too, but I wont be diving as much as they will be and hoping to take in some carnival if anyone wants a shopping/town buddy.

Back
Top Bottom