February 2013, The most awesome, coolest list ever!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

13 get ups, not that I'm counting.:D

14 days to go...soooo ready!
blizzard.jpg

I know you're all hung over from the most awesome Scubaboard dinner evah, but can someone go on a great dive, have a great dinner, then toast me with an excellent vintage tequila tonight? Somehow standing here in the rain watching soccer isn't quite making me feel like it's my day? :idk:

Yeah CV, I'm feeling appropriately jealous today! LOL Maybe a photo or two to placate the whiney, uncool lass who couldn't make the February party? Turtles...? Filefish...? OH! A baby trunk?! Of course, just about anything would do... :)

I know you're all hung over from the most awesome Scubaboard dinner evah, but can someone go on a great dive, have a great dinner, then toast me with an excellent vintage tequila tonight? Somehow standing here in the rain watching soccer isn't quite making me feel like it's my day? :idk:

Yeah CV, I'm feeling appropriately jealous today! LOL Maybe a photo or two to placate the whiney, uncool lass who couldn't make the February party? Turtles...? Filefish...? OH! A baby trunk?! Of course, just about anything would do... :)

Well, lets see what I got....

PICT0065.jpgPICT0008.jpg

PICT0072.jpgPICT0136.jpg

Awww! A drum :D Is that a sleeping file? Love it!

Went out for a couple of margaritas last night, but it didn't work. Last year spoiled me. All birthdays should be spent on Coz.

Looking forward to more photos and posts about the most awesome month so far this year, maybe...

Hmmm ... must be all the tequila .... numerous eagle rays rather than pink elephants????:wink::)

Ok I get it. My pics pretty much sucked. The video wasn't much better. The first is two up north. The second was a paradiso.

I am pretty sure we splashed up north right behind FirstDive and Mau, I think.

PICT0146.jpg
PICT0157.jpg

Took a little fishing trip with Scubatree and her other half yesterday. We brought home a large big eye tuna. Took it to La Choza last night and it feed 8 WELL I think. They prepare your fish for half the price of their fish dinner and you get all the sides and soup and such. It doesn't get fresher than that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom