February in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

judydivescoz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I saw that some are already posting dates in the January thread for February so thought it was the perfect time to start the February thread.
I have a flight into CZM for Feb 15 staying for at least a week. I hope Jed is going to make this trip. Not sure where we will be staying but defiantly diving with Albatros Charters. This will be our first Carnival. We are looking forward to a great trip!

Wow! Your first Carnival. Bring the extra big mem card for the camera! You are going to love it!

Wow! Your first Carnival. Bring the extra big mem card for the camera! You are going to love it!

Thats for sure!!! that Parade will run the Energizer Bunny dead so bring extra batteries too!

Wife and I at Wyndham/Reef Club Feb 6-12
I'm diving with www.Bottomtimedivers.net wife makes sure bartender is doing his job all day.

I have alway brought my camera to Cozumel. I would guess that 90% of the time, it never makes its way out of the suitcase. In all my trips to Cozumel, 99% of the pictures I have were taken by someone else. I hope this changes with our Carnival trip!

We will also be on Cozumel for our first Carnival this coming February; 8 nights at the Cozumel Palace beginning 2/12. My daughter (15) and I dive and my wife loves the creature comforts at the Palace (not that I complain much) and the proximity to the city and shopping. We missed Carnival by a week during our first trip to the island last year so we are very much looking forward to this year! Being so close to town, we should be able to easily enjoy the parades.

We're diving with BlueXTSea - they treated us so great last February for our first dive trip anywhere! Since then we've spent a week on Utila (whale sharks!) and a week at Turneffe Atoll (TIR and the Great Blue Hole) - but can't wait to return to Cozumel.

I usually fill two 2gig cards underwater; I'll have to get an extra card for the parades or force myself to take fewer shots while wet :D

Going down with lds on feb13 to feb 20 staying at blue angels looking foward to diving there. Stopped on a cruise ship back in 2005 . Stayed on main land last year was told diving there just dosen't even compare . Can't wait :D

I am going to be making my first trip to Cozumel February 25 - March 6! My family and I will be staying in San Miguel at the Casa Colonial and diving with Sergio Sandoval (Aquatic Sports)

Can't wait to do some tropical diving! Up until now its only been cold water for me....

I am going to be making my first trip to Cozumel February 25 - March 6! My family and I will be staying in San Miguel at the Casa Colonial and diving with Sergio Sandoval (Aquatic Sports)

Can't wait to do some tropical diving! Up until now its only been cold water for me....

You're going to enjoy diving with Sergio (either Sr or Jr). My wife and I have been using him exclusively for the past 5 years. If you do u/w photos, he'll give you pointers because he's a real pro at it. Surface interval lunch is a treat, too.

Wife and I will be in Coz during Carnival, 6th consecutive year doing so.

The hubby and I will be there Feb 7 - 14. We are staying in a condo, and I'm not sure who we'll be diving with yet.

So excited.

I'm really glad that I booked this last week... I got a good price for the flights. Since it's been snowing for the last 2 days... the price of the flights have doubled today :)

We'll be on the island for the last week in February. Old friends we haven't seen in years (a woman from my medical school class who married a guy a year ahead of me in my residency) are going to be there the same dates. We haven't dived with anyone we know in ages and are really looking forward to seeing them.

Back
Top Bottom