Females only please - men's speedos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This blog gives pretty good arguments in favour of the speedo:

Swimpixx

I have decided I don't hate them after all...

Enjoy~

Actually since I've been in the US, I've not seen many speedos. My nephews came over in speedos and got 'gawked' at and 'laughed' at the condo pool when they were 10 and 13! When we arrived in the US from Oz, I quickly got my 7 yr old son and husband ('boxer' shorts!) When my sister in law arrived from Oz three years ago, her sons quickly adjusted to the 'boxer' regime.

I miss the 'innocence' of speedos and my DH insists "he is not changing to boxer underwear' for personal reasons and I must admit I prefer seeing him in unboxed underwear! (LOL).

It figures that picture of a hot guy in a speedo got censored on Photobucket a few posts up. Meanwhile, there are countless pictures of hot women in bikinis. What's the difference? Because he's, um, somewhat well endowed? So are the women! :shakehead:

I don't think they get much worse than this :doh2:

Attachments

• Borat Thong.jpg
    Borat Thong.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 178
  • LA Times Blog Speedo.jpg
    LA Times Blog Speedo.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 247

Back
Top Bottom